February 11, 2012

Thumbs up for Hardy&Greys Customer Service!

I would like to say a few good words about the Hardy&Greys customer service. About a month ago I broke the tip section of my new Greys GS2 9' 8# rod. I send the bottom part of the tip section as required by the H&G's Worldwide Extended Warranty, along with my credit card number and some more personal details. The warranty rules state that a handling fee of 25 pounds + 10% of the retail price of the rod per damaged section needs to be charged in order to replace the broken section. Within two days since they received the package, a replacement tip was send to me. The whole operation took just a week. When I opened the package I found a statement that no fee was charged, as the rod was only 16 days old. Only money I spent was the 9.50 Euro for a registered delivery from the Netherlands to UK.
I have to admit, I have never had such a good experience with a customer service! Depends on how my fly fishing experience will develop, probably somewhere down the road I will be interested in buying 9'10# rod. I will definitely consider another rod from Hardy&Greys.

Thumbs up for a great service!


No comments:

Post a Comment